At Laser + Holistic Dental we take a unique approach to dental care, with a strong emphasis on professional development, advanced technologies and evidence based research to enable our team to offer the best treatment possible for our patients.
Our customers constantly expect a high level of service and customer care to match our technologically based approach.
Many people that perform well in a traditional dental environment may struggle at Laser + Holistic Dental, which is why we choose our team carefully.
Would Laser + Holistic Dental be the right fit for you?
The most important values that we look for when considering any new candidate include:
- An open mind and natural curiosity
- Willingness to learn
- Resilience and ability to perform in stressful situations
- A genuine desire to help people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to foster long term relationships
- Sense of initiative and independence
If these qualities sounds like what you see in yourself then you should be an outstanding candidate for a career here.
Qualities we prefer to avoid at Laser + Holistic Dental:
- Speed and ability to deliver at the expense of customer satisfaction
- Looking for something easy (if this is the case you will not be able to handle this job)
- Expecting everything to be handed to you on a platter
- Taking shortcuts
The right attitude and an open mind is more important than pure experience.
Other requirements to work at Laser + Holistic Dental:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
We are happy to hear from anyone who believes in what we do at Laser + Holistic Dental. Even if we do not have a position currently available that fits your skill set we are open to hearing how you can contribute to caring for our patients and growing our business
The current job availability was last updated on: 08/05/18