Laser + Holistic Dental was the first dental clinic in Australia to offer the revolutionary NightLase snoring treatment. Watch this video to see the NightLase treatment in action at Laser + Holistic Dental.
NightLase works by moderately heating (around 40-45°C) soft tissues in throat. This stimulates collagen regeneration which creates a tightening effect – reducing the vibrations that cause snoring.
With NightLase the procedure is quick and comfortable, usually taking about 20-30 minutes. Thanks to the moderate energy produced by the laser – there is no burning or cutting so you can eat, drink and talk normally as soon as your appointment is finished.
NightLase is offered in a series of treatments – requiring 3-5 visits depending on individual patient factors. Research has found that by completing an annual maintenance appointment the benefits of NightLase treatment can be maintained long term.1
NightLase is a proven snoring treatment that is only growing in popularity.
Studies on NightLase have shown it to be a highly effective method to stop snoring. One study found 95% of patients treated with NightLase saw improvements in their snoring.2 Other studies found that snoring symptoms improved by 85% following a complete course of NightLase treatment and that 80% of patients reported being able to breathe easier, with higher levels of alertness and focus.1 , 3
- High treatment success rates.2 , 3
- Effective, long term results.1
- Walk In, Walk Out – no pain, no downtime.
- No Gadgets, Oral Splints or Surgery.
Read more about NightLase Snoring Treatment here.
- CASE REPORT: NightLase® Procedure – Laser Snoring and Sleep Apnea Reduction Treatment, Sippus, Journal of Laser and Health Academy. 2015.
- Nonsurgical Minimally Invasive Er:YAG Laser Snoring Treatment, Miracki & Vizintin, Journal of Laser and Health Academy. 2013.
- Er:YAG Laser Treatment of Sleep-Disordered Breathing, Svahnström, Journal of Laser and Health Academy. 2013.