It can be difficult to make a decision when looking for a holistic dentist.
To make things easier when choosing your holistic dentist, Laser + Holistic Dental has outlined some key areas for you to focus your research on. Remember there is a lot of misleading information on the internet, some of it comes from those who use ‘holistic’ as a buzzword and some of it comes from those who make claims that are not grounded in scientific fact.
Some Things To Consider:
Ask any new prospective holistic dentist some of these questions.
- Do they use mercury amalgam, and if not – what are the reasons for their choice?
- Are they SMART certified for removing mercury amalgam fillings?
- What sort of resin fillings do they use – are they familiar with the chemical composition?
- Do they use metals or biocompatible alternative products?
- What sort of technology to they integrate into root canal procedures to ensure good patient outcomes?
- How do they address radiology needs and limiting radiation exposure?
For more information you might like to read this blog post.
You might also like to learn more about Laser + Holistic Dental’s five point treatment philosophy.