Making decisions about healthcare is the shared responsibility of the practitioner and the patient. Healthy relationships are based on openness, trust and good communication. Our practitioners at Laser + Holistic Dental will work in partnership with you towards getting you the healthcare outcome you are seeking.
An important part of the practitioner relationship is effective communication. At Laser + Holistic Dental, we encourage and support our patients to be well-informed about their health and to assist you in making informed decisions. We are here to help you know what options are available. Below are six simple questions that can be used when discussing your dental conditions.
- What will happen if I defer treatment?
- What are the tests or treatment options?
- What are the benefits and risks of each option?
- How do the benefits and risks weigh up for me?
- Do I have enough information to make a choice?
- Have I had enough time to make this decision?
A proposed management plan will then be developed, inclusive of financial arrangements with the utmost transparency for your consideration and acceptance.
Please navigate through our preventative care section using the drop down menu at the top of the page or to the right, or the links below.