Laser + Holistic Dental treats orthodontic patients from young children to adults with the same philosophy – develop the jaw to improve breathing, biomechanics and to help you straighten your teeth and create a beautiful smile.
We use Invisalign to work with our patients to achieve great results. The three main benefits of Invisalign are:
- Virtually Invisible – the aligners are clear, and barely noticeable making Invisalign a more attractive option than braces.
- Hygienic – the aligners are easy to remove and clean, preventing food from being trapped, a common problem with braces.
- Healthy – Invisalign is metal free and uses a medical grade polymer that is made without some of the nasty plastic additives found in other products.
Get a free assessment with one of our dentists to see if Invisalign is right for you.
A free Invisalign consultation runs for 10-15 minutes and covers the key questions:
- Will Invisalign work for me?
- How long will Invisalign take?
- How much will Invisalign cost?
By the end of the Invisalign consultation we will have a good understanding of your goals and expectations so we can advise you on the best course of treatment.
To organise a free Invisalign consultation – please request a call back here and one of our staff will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about the Invisalign costs, including free teeth whitening, click here.
Located only a three minute walk from Chapel St – Laser + Holistic Dental has easy access by public transport and patient parking available at the rear of the building.
Read more about Invisalign here.